Welcome to the Exoplanetary Wiki mini wiki at The Wikia Scratchpad!
You can use the box below to create new pages on this wiki. Make sure you type [[Category:Exoplanetary Wiki]] on the page before you save it to make it part of the Exoplanetary Wiki wiki (preload can be enabled to automate this task, by click this link and save that page. After enabled, you should purge this page, if you still see this message).
preload=Template:Navreminder editintro= width=25 Template:Include ifexist
</createbox> This mini-wiki is intended to collect all interesting facts about exoplanetary systems. Planetary System articles are not written in encyclopedic format, but rather in bullet form. Wikipedia or Skygazers should be used for encyclopedic articles. This can be considered a "scratch-pad" for exoplanetary systems information, just jot down notes as seen fit. Links to other sites, message board threads, and news articles are encouraged.
This wiki started out as a set of "System of the Day" posts at the bullitin board of the Extrasolar Visions web site. Concepts and terminology found in that web site are supported in this wiki. For Solar System bodies, please see the Solar System Scratchpad. Please see Exoplanetary Wiki Guidelines for standards on creating pages for this mini-wiki.
Sytem Indices and Lists[edit | edit source]
The following are various indices to star systems that have pages in this wiki.
- Stellar Systems Category - Alphabetical list of systems
- Substellar Systems in the News - List of stellar systems that have been in the news. (Exoplanet News Shoebox)
- Constellation Naming Conventions, Naked Eye Planetary Systems - List of constellations
- Most Significant Systems - List of most significant or famous systems
- Systems by Distance - List of the closest systems; Nearby Transiting Planets, Nearest Types of Systems, Nearest Stars per Spectrum, Very Distant Systems
- Systems by Principle Nearby Star
- Potentially Habitable Planets - Potentially Habitable Red Dwarf Planets
- Star Systems With Planets - List of all star systems that have confirmed planets.
- Planetary Systems By Name Type - List of star systems with confirmed planets by type of name., IAU Naming Candidates
- Systems by Observation Types: Transiting Exoplanets, Transit Timing Variation Exoplanets, Bright Stars With Transiting Planets, Microlensing Exoplanets, Imaged Exoplanets, Pulsar Planets, Dopplar Spectrometry Exoplanets, Dust Disk Analysis Planets, Exoplanets with Molecules Detected, Exoplanets with Winds Detected, Exoplanets with Measured Temperatures, Exoplanets with Clouds Detected
- Systems With Dust Disks
- Systems by Types: Hot Jupiters, Earth-Like Planets, Multi-Planet Systems, Super Earths, Mega Earths Neptunians, Jupiter Analogs, Very Hot Jupiters, Sub-Brown Dwarves, Terrestrial Planets, Gas Giants, Carbon Planets, Technological Planets
- Exoplanet Records: Smallest Exoplanet Records, Largest Exoplanet Records, Nearest Exoplanet Records, Furthest Exoplanet Records, Nearest In Exoplanet Records, Furthest Out Exoplanet Records, Number of Exoplanets Records
- Systems by Type of Star - A Giant Stars, Red Dwarf Systems, Free Floating Planets, Multiple Star Systems, Circumbinary Planetary Systems, White Dwarf Systems, Brown Dwarfs, Cluster Planets, Stellar Evolution
- Systems by Progress - list of systems according to how complete the page is.
- Systems by Study - list of systems that were chosen for studies involving multiple systems, Doomed Planets
- Extrasolar Visions Classes: EV Ammonia Cloud Giants, EV Clarified Giants, EV Cloudy Hot Giants, EV Dark Hot Giants, EV Sulfurous Cloud Giants, EV Water Cloud Giants
- Updated Extrasolar Visions Classes: Ammonia Cloud Giants, Clarified Giants, Cloudy Hot Giants, Dark Hot Giants, Methane Cloud Giants, Sulfurous Cloud Giants, Water Cloud Giants
- System Galleries - All artwork available for all systems.
- Wikipedia Systems - List of systems listed at Wikipedia.
- Exoplanetary Fun Links
For a list of web resources, see Exoplanetary Links.