| Exoplanetary Scratchpad|
It is in the "alter" constellation. Its first planet was discovered by an Anglo-Australian project.
Daikokuten - Japanese luck deities that us an altar.
Mu Arae System Web PagesEdit
Mu Arae System In the NewsEdit
First Planet Discovered (2001)Edit
- See also Epsilon Reticuli System
Second Planet Announced (Jun 2004)Edit
- See also HD 154857 System
First Neptunian Announced, Planet c (Aug 2004)Edit
Articles Also Featuring 2 Other NeptuniansEdit
Controversy Over First Neptunian DiscoveredEdit
Four Planet Solution (2006)Edit
- See also Rho Cancri System
Additional 3 and 4 Planet Solutions (2008)Edit
One of the Top 20 Exoplanetary Systems First Up For Naming (May 2015)Edit
- Civilization: Beyond Earth - Planet f sported to have a tidally locked hot and cold environment to play in this game.
- Aliases [HD 160691 System]]
- Top 20 IAU Naming Candidates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.